Here are the steps to update a QRZ page for your 1x1 callsign:
- Pull down CONTACT at the top of the www.qrz.com page and select Help Desk.
- A sign in screen comes up. Enter your callsign and QRZ password.
- Once logged in Select Other Issue - Contact the QRZ staff.
- Next Select Other - see comments. A comment block appears where you put something along the line of: “I have been approved for the use of call <X0X> in this year's Missouri QSO Party. I would like to post my details on that callsigns QRZ page. Thanks – <Your Name>” (NOTE:put in your 1x1 callsign where <X0X> is noted)
- After permission is granted to modify your 1x1 callsign (provided by QRZ)... Personalize the following text (or replace it entirely) and cut and paste it into the QRZ website...
Operating “Mobile MO <entry class>” from <zz> counties
Saturday county list
Sunday county list
Comments: (paraphrase as desired):
We will be utilizing our DeLorme Atlas & Gazetter plus our Garmin Nuvi which will allow us to travel on several county lines via unpaved roads. Please check out the XØX web-page on QRZ.com for any last minute updates.
73, name/callsign and name2/callsign2